Friday, May 14, 2010

the first month



me, joanne and summer





joel and cousin brynley



say cheese



so things have been great! joel is growing and growing! he gets sweeter and cuter every day! garret and i are well adjusted and never want to stop looking at our little boy! this week i started back at the gym! it feels great, but a little weird! my work outs use to be my thing, and coming back after a month i felt a little out of my element! but its going great, and im going at my own pace! last weekend my best friend and her mom came up from colorado! and in a few weeks guess who is coming back....GRANDMA! still cant believe she left, so im not surprised at all she is already making another trip out! she misses her grandbaby so much! she said, " i want at leave 5 pictures every day" hah! and not only my mom, but my aunt ruth, and 2 cousins from oklahoma are coming! i cant wait!!!! well hope you are all doing fine! till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey, thank you for leaving a comment! love you guys <3