Friday, July 31, 2009

morning update


so this has been a fun month. i have so much company its hard to keep the house like normal, and not to mention check my blog. i only have a few followers and im either guessing people dont know im on...or people dont like me...haha not really. i know, or i hope i know that i have alot of friends. and summertime is hard to keep up. so sarah and nathan have been here this week! we have been having fun! and clint and caleb are still here too! having 2 teenage boys for 2 weeks would be harder than i thought, but my mother in-law riased them right. they are pretty respectful and clean up after themselves pretty good. clint has been out with friends more than he is here, so thats been ok. we went boating last night and i got sarah up on the wakeboard! we had a blast! tonight dinner with travis and amy! we are making peanut butter pie...my moms recipt....so good! i think sarah and nathan might leave in the morning! nathan doesnt have to be at work for a couple more weeks now, so they are decided what to do. we had a wonderful time at the camp outs. the 28th was my spiritual birhtday....i was baptized at the camp meetings 7 years ago already. how time has gone by. this morning i went out and pruned some rose bushes...to my surprise i had fun. and i got a couple vases of good blooms. well thats about all thats new here. when things settle back down i will be able to blog more! i hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I follow your blog! I'm technically not a "follower" but i have your blog on my blog roll so everyone who reads my blog can get to your blog too! Glad you guys had a nice time at the camp out. Philip and I will be in the faith 7 years in September. Time sure does fly by. Have fun with all your company and enjoy your visit and T & A house. They are so much fun to visit with! <3 yas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog too! (Just not a follower) Keep it comin' Sister!

    ReplyDelete

hey, thank you for leaving a comment! love you guys <3