Friday, August 14, 2009

so far so good


so im about 6 weeks tomorrow. and i feel great! my boobs have been a little sore, and i have to pee like every 30 minutes, and...im really hungry about every two hours...i thought that stuff came later, but i feel it now either way. my works outs have been good. i am doing my best to listen to my body and know when i need to take it easy. i have been doing my best to eat healthy, so we will see if i can keep that up. i have never been good about saying no to sweets, but if i can say when then i will be ok. it still hasnt hit me yet that i have a baby growing inside of me! but the excitment of telling and sharing with all my friends and family has been the best! and here is a picture of my inspiration for our nursery. of course this is for a girl, and everyone is banking on that we will have a boy. but we wanna do black and white accented with blue or pink after the baby is born. and till then whatever other colors are cute! so here it is
garret wants to start painting and doing most all those things come winter...so now i cant wait for winter! everyone has said april is the perfect time to have a baby! the holidays makes the pregnancy fly and the spring baby is the best! so thank you Lord, i didnt even know. all my family are excited! my mom holds back i think, but i know she is stoked to be a grandma! she, Lord willing, will deliver me, and i will have the baby here in idaho at my house. i would love a water birth, but we will see what plays out. if possible, i want garret to catch the baby, we both think he has enough in him to pull it off...time will tell! as far as morning sickness goes, not yet, but im told if it comes its usually around 8 weeks...so in a couple weeks i will let you know. i love you all ❤
Your pregnancy: 6 weeks

How your baby's growing:

This week's major developments: The nose, mouth, and ears that you'll spend so much time kissing in eight months are beginning to take shape. If you could see into your uterus, you'd find an oversize head and dark spots where your baby's eyes and nostrils are starting to form. His emerging ears are marked by small depressions on the sides of the head, and his arms and legs by protruding buds. His heart is beating about 100 to 160 times a minute — almost twice as fast as yours — and blood is beginning to course through his body. His intestines are developing, and the bud of tissue that will give rise to his lungs has appeared. His pituitary gland is forming, as are the rest of his brain, muscles, and bones. Right now, your baby is a quarter of an inch long, about the size of a lentil bean.

4 comments:

  1. I am sooo excited for you guys!! Pregnancy is a wonderful thing & hopefully you will be blessed with a healthy one with no sickness..like me!! If not, i'm sure it is ALL worth it.
    Oh & Kyle said he didn't want to watch Zathan being born, but when it came down to it he had a front row seat & wouldn't want it any other way! He was incredible. Garret will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am not sure if you remember me, we met at our picnic at the end of May. Anywhoo I wanted to say congratulations. Our babies are due really close together so it is fun looking at all the baby info on your blog!! This is my 3rd though so I am really feeling the morning sickness already. I hope you totally enjoy being pregnant and that you never get sickies!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the nursery colors! When i first saw the picture (before i read your post) i thought "Wow, she already has her nursery set up!" lol. Have fun and enjoy every moment of your pregnancy. April will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! We were so excited for you both when we heard the news. I thought the same thing as Tiffy "Man that girls got it goin on getting her nursery all together this quick" LOL! Love to you both :)

    ReplyDelete

hey, thank you for leaving a comment! love you guys <3