Monday, March 8, 2010

35 weeks

well not too much new this last week! finally back to the norm of things after our trip! i got all my pictures and home videos edited! thats always so much fun to me! and im just getting the hang of imovie 09 and the features! i love it! and i know the more i do it the better i can get! i wouldnt say that im getting that much bigger, but i can really tell that the baby is getting bigger! kicks are harder, ribs are more sore, harder to sit up out of bed! the list goes on and on! but its all enjoyable! and im getting so excited, but trying to tell myself it could be a couple more months till i have the baby so im not sitting at the clock waiting for the big day! my mom will be here in a few weeks! that seems kinda weird! i know its just right around the corner! i have been having more and more baby dreams! mostly about going into labor and then after the baby is here....the actual delivery never seems to come up, mainly cause i think i have no idea what to expect! but non the less, its nice dreaming about my little one! all the what ifs on who it will look more like and everything! but yea, thats my weekly update! nothing too special! hope you all have a great week!



How your baby's growing at 35 weeks:
Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon). Because it's so snug in your womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times he kicks should remain about the same. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete — he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.

1 comment:

  1. I remember those dreams!!! I had a few of them and the same went for me.... I knew I was in labor and then the baby was there. The whole labor part was left out, haha! It's sweet :)

    ReplyDelete

hey, thank you for leaving a comment! love you guys <3