Wednesday, September 16, 2009

family and fun

❤ so my trip to CO was good, here is a picture of my sis Sarah, and my two cousins Rachel and Jacquelyn and me. my mom took the pic. we had lunch at the park after church in junction.
Also, when i was gone, last monday, Garret broke his nose at football practice. he had a bad first night, but luckly he fell right to sleep when he got home. his eye was pretty black, this pic is of it already getting better. but he set his nost by himself, and God sure had a hand in that. he is doing good though, and played a game that next weekend and even got to score a touchdown....thats my husband! they won 35 to 0. good job team!

saturday we had my nephew Zathan's first birthday! it was alot of fun! and Kyle and Jen made the announcment that Zathan is going to be a big brother!!!!!! needless to say i freaked out and even started crying! thats how much i love them! i guess Jen is due just about a week and 1/2 or so after me. so thats sweet our kids can be close in age!

And big surprise....more baby gifts! im about to run out of things i will need come april. but we are so thankful for all the gifts we have been givin. Garrets boss gave us the stroller that goes with the car seat. so we can use is when the baby is small, and when he or she gets bigger!
And last, the one thing i was wanting was a rocking chair. i didnt need anything fancy, but my mom mentioned a recliner to get comfy in since i would use it so much. so i took her up on that, and i found this black beauty on craigslist for $50. some might think its weird or even gross to get used stuff! but im all about it! i cleaned it up good, and its in great condition. they bought it for $750. call me crazy, but thats too much. $50 is just right for me! we are so happy to have it.

Girls night is this weekend! i cant wait! it always is one of the best parts of the month! hope you are all doing well! love and prayers ❤

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you got some great treasures!! I love craigslist..I just Drew a new carseat on there for 20 bucks...way cheaper than NEW and it is in great condition. Glad your hubby's nose is getting better. Hope you are having a good week.

    ReplyDelete

hey, thank you for leaving a comment! love you guys <3