Tuesday, September 1, 2009

new gifts for baby

so we had a great weekend. garrets sister amanda flew in friday and stayed with us! we had a good time! clay got married saturday and it was a great wedding! wish there was more family there for him, but i understand how some felt/feel. we also got to hang out with our cousin emily and her husband jamie! they are alot of fun. monday, garret's boss and his wife had us over for dinner. they recently lost a baby. love4lucca.com was their baby. he spent his 7 months of his little life in the hospital... he didnt get to use alot of his things. i baby sat for the family while they were away in different hospitals. and God blessed us so much, because they gave us some really nice things. we got a swing that plays music and even has an ipod connection. a car seat with matching stroller. a bathing tub thing, and diapers and a ton of smoothies and other great misc. things. God has been soo good to us! it feels like we are set to have the baby today...i wish! 7 more months to go! this morning, my aunt nancy, my moms sister, passed away. she had brain cancer. Lord willing i hope to go to colorado this weekend. sad to go for a funeral, but i am looking forward to seeing my family. i was getting really home sick. so pray for me that i can have a safe drive and have a good trip. i will miss you all, and hope to be home sometime next week. i will miss garret, but its nice not having a set date of when i need to come home. well hope you all are well! love and prayers

5 comments:

  1. Glad you guys got all that stuff for the babe..you are set girl! You have so many more of the essentials than I did when I was 2 months preggo & I thought I planned good..haha!! Glad we got to hang out this weekend we had fun! love ya lots & lots! New Auntie to be...Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Clay!!!!!! Your new things look like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey :) I didn't know you had a blog until I saw it on Tiffany's! I am so happy for you on your upcoming bundle of joy! Your dad would have been so excited to be a grandpa. Your baby items look very nice, it is so fun shopping for baby items! I miss those days. Well I look forward to keeping up with your blogs (or at least try to ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats so cool your getting so much stuff its fun to get everything organized and ready to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you have so much baby stuff! People are going to have a hard time finding stuff to get you for your shower lol.

    ReplyDelete

hey, thank you for leaving a comment! love you guys <3